Hit ‘em Hard Studios engineers have over 25+ years of experience. We use all the popular DAW platforms. Specializing in live recording, Gospel, R&B, Reggae and Rap. Take your project to the next level!
Studio Rates – Deposit required before session – ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Studio Time – $50/hr with 2 hour minimum (discount for 4 hours or more)
Mixing Rates – $35/hr
Mastering Rates – $50 per track ($10 per versions needed, i.e. a cappella, instrumental, show version)
Unlimited distribution to all major platforms – $75/year or recurring payments of $6.25 per month with signed agreement
Accepted Forms of Payment
Cash, Credit Cards, PayPal, CashApp, Zelle
If you are late for a session by more than 30 minutes without a call your session will be forfeited. No files will be given until all fees are paid. On completion of the project, please bring a hard drive or flash drive to get a copy of your session files or wave files. Please do not touch any equipment unless directed to do so. Please be prepared and ready to work. Preparation is key to a great session experience.
- All hourly sessions require a 50% deposit at time of booking.
- All Day-Rate (8 hours) and Multi-Day sessions require a 50% deposit at time of booking with balance due on day of session BEFORE starting.
- For hourly sessions the balance is due before the start of the session.
- Day of cancellation fee of $50 or full deposit if more than 4 hours.
- We do not charge in half hour increments. If client goes over 5 minutes full hour is due to continue.
- Clock starts when engineer is required to utilize any equipment. Reasonable artist set-up time is allowable but clock starts when engineer assistance is needed.
- Session time includes 15 minutes for data dump onto optional 4 Gig USB drive (which holds audio and session data). For example, if a session is booked for three hours, the last 15 minutes of the session is designated for the data dump. Please plan accordingly.
- Client can purchase our 4 Gig USB storage drives for $10 or supply their own. We are not responsible for session files after sessions have ended. If client doesn’t want to purchase our available audio and data storage products and requests files to be emailed, it must be within the schedules studio time. If files need to be re-emailed for any reason after session has ended, a Data Dump Fee will apply. Cost to re-email is 1-hour of studio time.
Client has up to 48 hrs prior to scheduled booking to notify Hit ‘em Hard Studios for any cancellation or rescheduling request. If request falls short of 48 hours prior to the original booking time, any deposit made will be forfeited.
Thank you and we appreciate your business.